We Promote Climate and Water Protection at the Capitol
The Boundless Love Project was created to help all people live lives of peace, joy, and love.
We offer these teachings, resources, and tools freely, because we want you to be peaceful and happy.
Our teachings reveal, in a plain, easy-to-understand manner, how to remove suffering from your life and live a satisfying, inspiring life of integrity.
We teach in a nonsectarian manner. If you are a person of faith, what you learn here will help you go deeper into your faith and live it more fully and genuinely. If you are a free-thinker or agnostic, these teachings will also help you move through the world with more peace and ease. Regardless of if you are religious, spiritual, or not, these teachings will help you be more loving, peaceful, joyful, and wise.
The Boundless Love Project creates the beloved community, where all people, all beings, and all life thrives.
The key to creating lasting outer reform, is creating inner reform. Meditation and these mindfulness teachings help us see through our internal delusions. They help us know the power and wisdom of love and compassion to heal, unite, and transform ourselves, others, and the world.
Through these inner reforms, outer reforms naturally flow. An activist strong enough to reform themselves through study and meditation, can reform thousands of others. Consider the examples of: Rosa Parks, Malala Yousafzai, Lucretia Mott, Aung San Suu Kyi, Sojourner Truth, Cesar Chavez, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Mohandas Gandhi.
Save These Dates! The FREE Our Wellness and Liberation Retreat for animal advocates will be June 28-30 in Janesville, MN. Learn the art of self care so you can be a more successful, more effective, and more joyful activist.
Skills We Seek
We are looking for volunteers who can help us out in the following ways:
- Copy editor to review new content and check for spelling and grammar errors on our website and publications.
- Graphic Designer to create visual web memes, stationery, handouts, business cards, and other materials for the organization.
- Social Media Coordinator to help post and monitor reactions to our web content on our various social media platforms.
- Board members. We are seeking people grounded in meditation practice who support our work and want to help us expand and grow our program so we may serve more people and speed the creation of the beloved community.
If you are interested in volunteering for one or more of the above positions, contact us. Thank you.
Materials We Seek
These are in-kind donations that we are seeking:
- An apple laptop or desktop (new or used, but it must be recent enough that we can run the latest web browsers on it). Currently we need to use friends' and family's computers to update this website and send out emails. The computer we have is 10 years old and unable to utilize the web-based software needed for these tasks.
- A singing bowl and mallet that are free of animal products.
If you may be able to help us with this, please contact us. Thank you!