February 20, 2018 Group Meditation Part 1 of 2
This 48-minute mindfulness meditation was given February 20, 2018 by Freeman at the Boundless Love Project’s Group Meditation. After doing this meditation, we suggest you listen to the talk, Aspects of Joy: Awe, Play, Goofiness, and Creativity, which happened afterwards.
• Loving-joy meditations offer phrases to people in the following order: a neutral person, a friend, a benefactor, someone with whom you have difficulty, all beings, and all life, or to paired groups that contain all life. Traditionally, these phrases are not offered to oneself.
• The phrases used in this meditation include:
- I’m happy that you are happy.
- Your happiness/success/joy makes me happy.
- May your happiness/success/goodness continue, may it increase, may it never end.
• 48-minutes long.
After listening, be sure to listen to the talk, Aspects of Joy: Awe, Play, Goofiness, and Creativity which is part 2 of this group meditation.