Oct. 3, 2017 Group Meditation Part 1 of 2
This 31-minute mindfulness meditation was given October 3, 2017 by Freeman at the Boundless Love Project’s Group Meditation. After doing this meditation, we suggest you listen to the talk, “Effortless effort and the state of flow,” which happened afterwards.
- Part of this meditation is to introduce you to your intentions. Intentions are the motivations behind your every thought, word, and deed. Intentions can be skillful or unskillful.
- The way to feel your innate happiness, peace, and love fully is by doing skillful actions with skillful intentions.
- The ability to be mindful of your intentions in every moment will aid you on your path to being able to consistently do skillful actions with skillful intentions.
- In bare awareness meditation there is no anchor of our attention other than the present moment.
- The point of bare awareness meditation is to be the watcher of whatever your awareness is aware of in the present moment. Your awareness may be aware of intentions, thoughts, mental states, emotions, sensations, feeling tones, sounds, smells, sights, and so forth.
- Bare awareness meditation represents what it is like to be mindful during daily life.
- 31 minutes long.
After listening, be sure to listen to the talk, “Effortless effort and the state of flow,” which is part 2 of this group meditation.