Use these blessings throughout your day. Say them silently in your head to strangers you pass; write them in text messages, emails, and letters; and say them to family and friends. See how this simple act of generosity, regularly performed, radically transforms the inner landscape of your mind and heart, and improves the outer landscape of your relationships. Modify these blessings as you see fit, or make up your own. These are just some examples to get you started.
Blessings for yourself
- I love you, keep going
- You can also adapt all of the blessings below by making a substituting "I" for "you."
Blessings for others
- May you be safe and protected.
- May you be free from misery and suffering.
- May you be healthy and strong.
- May you be peaceful and happy.
- May you be free from distress and affliction.
- May you know your deepest essence to be love, peace, and joy.
- May your heart be at ease in all situations.
- May you live with ease and joy.
- May you be enlightened soon.
Blessings for those who are suffering
- I care about your suffering, and am willing to hold it with you.
- I love you, care about you, and want you to be happy.
- May you know peace and ease during these challenging situations.
- May you be free from suffering, and the roots of suffering.
- May love and wisdom protect you always.
- May you relate with wisdom, skill, and ease to the changing, uncertain conditions of life.
Blessings for those who are elated
- May your happiness continue, may it increase, may it never end. (Feel free to substitute “happiness” with joy, peace, love, health or similar words.)
- Your happiness makes me happy. (Feel free to substitute “happiness” with joy, peace, love, health or similar words.)
Make it a practice to give blessings throughout your day, and watch your life transform for the better.
We are here to serve, so let us know how we can make your life more wonderful! If you are having and problem with the site, audio files, or so on, let us know. If you have a question about the content, let us know. Thank you! May you know your deepest essence to be boundless love, peace, joy, and compassion.