Learn how to use compassion to transform suffering into spiritual growth and freedom. In this class you will learn:
• what compassion is and what it is not.
• what nurtures and facilitates compassion.
• how compassion feels energetically in the body.
• the delusional states that compassion cures.
This is a continuation of a series of talks on the Four States of Being, which is part of our Aspects of Truth programming.
These group meditations are free and open to the public. Feel free to invite any interested friends, family, and colleagues. Our time together includes a 30-minute guided meditation, and talk.
Helpful information about the venue:
- We will meet in one of the library conference rooms. Office chairs are provided to sit in. If you prefer another arrangement, feel free to bring yoga mats, cushions, blankets or whatever you need to be comfortable during the meditation.
- Although not required, we encourage you to bring your journal for taking notes and doing written activities.
- No donations will be requested or accepted at these meetings. This is the Dakota County Library Policy. If you feel moved to donate, follow the instructions on our donation page, but this is not necessary. These events are offered freely for your benefit and welfare.