These group meditations are free and open to the public. Our time together includes the following:
- A thirty-minute guided meditation.
- A group discussion where you can ask questions about your meditation and mindfulness practice, and seek feedback on how to address difficulties in your life.
- An activity where we practice an agape arsenal technique. Please bring a journal and writing utensil to use for activities requiring writing and journaling.
Helpful information about the venue:
- We will meet in one of the library conference rooms. Office chairs are provided to sit in. If you prefer another arrangement, you may sit or lie on the floor. Feel free to bring yoga mats, cushions, blankets or whatever you need to be comfortable during the meditation.
- We encourage you to bring your journal for taking notes and doing written activities.
- No donations will be requested or accepted at these meetings. This is the Dakota County Library Policy. If you feel moved to donate, follow the instructions on our donation page, but this is not necessary. These events are offered freely to you for your benefit and welfare.